I do most of my marketing on a popular grocery website. They not only have the best produce, meats, fish and cheeses, but they DELIVER!! The variety is better than any grocery store I've ever been to (that includes Whole Foods) but it's much less expensive. Anyway, sometimes mistakes are made and I wanted to share this one that ultimately was serendipitous. When ordering fruit or vegetables you enter the amount you want. So on this particular order I needed 5 jalapenos, but evidently ordered 5 lbs of jalapenos. That's a lot of jalapenos!!! I didn't want them all to go to waste, so I decided to roast them with a little olive oil, salt and pepper, and freeze them. Once they were browned on one side (450* oven for about 10 minutes) I let them cool and placed them in small ziplock bags, stacked in the freezer. I take out as many or as little as I want, and use them for anything from guacamole to pastas or stuffings. They are particularly good in rice dishes. I highly recommend learning from this "mistake".